The ECOWAS Commission in collaboration with Trade Facilitation West Africa II program through GIZ will be organising a Virtual Training for Members of the National Approval Committee of Benin, Niger and Togo. This training is schedule to take place from the 9th -13th November 2020.
The Virtual training will include:
- General presentation of ECOWAS texts on ETLS
- Elements of the file to be transmitted to the ECOWAS Commission by a Member State within the framework of the approval of enterprises and industrial products to the ECOWAS Trade Liberalisation Scheme (ETLS)
- ECOWAS Certificate of Origin for products originating in ECOWAS – Procedures for its establishment and supervision
- Role of the Customs Service within the National Approval Committee (NAC)
- ECOWAS community rules of origin
- Practical work of examination of application files for approval to the ECOWAS Trade Liberalisation Scheme (ETLS) using the Checklist